- Rolled Oats – depending on your protein tolerance, weigh out 3-5g of protein
- Low protein milk – prescription / nut / coconut / rice milk
- Fresh or frozen berries, small handful
- Dried fruit eg raisins 1-2 spoons
- 1/2 – 1 grated apple or pear
- spice of choice eg cinnamon, mixed spice, nutmeg
- Weigh out oats
- Add to container or jar
- Add double the amount of milk to oats
- Add the berries and dried fruit
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of spice
- Add grated apple or pear
- Mix well
- Put in fridge overnight
- In the morning pour into a bowl and eat!
Tweak the recipe how you like it, adding or taking away ingredients as long as you keep the oats and milk, the rest can be changed around how you like!